The Professional Internship Program (PIP) by ECA Internships is offered in a variety of fields of study, including (but not limited to) cybersecurity, cloud, data science, devops and software development along with other fields of information technology. The program is structured to provide students opportunities to sharpen their existing skill set in real-world scenario and gain valuable hands-on training. Each student enrolled for the program is hand held by our placement experts throughout the journey.
A unique advantage of this program is that students can join in ECA’s Job Guarantee program and potentially get offered Job within 90 days of completing the professional internship program.
The Job Guarantee Program provides assurance that if you don’t get and accept a Job offer in your field of study within 90 days, you don’t pay the Job Guarantee Program Fee. That’s it. Simple.
To qualify for the program, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Be over the age of 18
- IELTS of 6.0 or a PTE score of 50+ OR enrolled in an ELSIS course at ECA* OR have completed year 12 studies with English as the language of instruction.
- Either enrolled or have completed an Advanced Diploma OR have an equivalent qualification of AQF 6 or above.
- You’re an Australian/ NZ Citizen or Permanent Resident or able to obtain a suitable visa with work rights. Student visa holders (subclass 500) are also eligible.
- Be available for a minimum 2 days a week for a placement of 10 to 12 weeks. The work hours are approximately 10- 20 hours each week.
- Other factors such as Universal Cognitive Aptitude Test scores are also used as part of the evaluation process. ECA Internships’ decision on eligibility and acceptance is final and binding.
At ECA Internships we have placed over 7500 students at 500+ companies over the years. Our programs and services are specifically designed to assist students with the transition from classroom to the workforce. ECA experts guide you through the entire journey and help you at every step – from polishing your resume to getting you hands-on experience in the industry of your choice to a full-time career.
“My ECA Internship experience allowed me to apply my theoretical accounting into Practice at Seen technologies. I have also gained a deeper insight into how companies operate. I have also learnt how to deal with issues and challenges and learnt problem solving skills that I have found to be extremely important in the workplace. An internship allows you to gain insight into your soft skill competency areas as well.” – Yu-Chi Huang Currently working full-time in an accounting role at Seen technologies
Fill the form to download the brochure and connect with an ECA expert to begin your journey towards a fruitful and successful career.