Don’t let the pandemic lock you down. Get the industry experience you need to get ahead.
Why it matters more than ever?
There is a growing demand from recruiters looking for job-ready candidates with strong soft skills
Build Agility in a
The workplace is increasingly diverse and global, one needs to be comfortable in an agile & digital setting.
Knowledge to Practice
Being able to apply theoretical knowledge to practice in a real workplace setting is at the heart of experiential learning.
- Students that are currently pursuing or completed a Diploma, Undergrad or Post Grad can apply.
- Students who are presently studying Marketing, Business, Finance, Business Administration, IT and Project Management or any other field that requires them to exhibit good communications skills and manage relationships effectively while applying fundamentals of Complex Problem Solving would benefit from this program.
- As this program involves Industry Interaction, students must have Conversational English Capability.
What do i gain?
- Global Exposure
- Interact with students from top Australian Universities
- Program supported by the Government of Australia
- International Industry learning from Australian host companies
- Build contacts via International Networking
- Bonus: ASANA project management training