Project Management Internship
Internship, Business, AU-Brisbane
Number of positions available:1
Our host is a multinational corporation that operates three internationally renowned brands dedicated to bringing worldwide protection and care. The B2B2C leader in assistance and insurance solutions offer a range of products and services in the following areas of expertise: global assistance, international health & life, global automotive and travel insurance. This global family of over 17,500 employees is present in 76 countries, speaks 70 languages and handles 44 million cases per year, protecting customers and employees on all continents.
During this internship:
- Intern would join Organisational Management and partner with the Business Remediation Program
- Assist PMO and Project Managers on the day-to-day delivery of high priority projects.
- The intern would be integrated into the team/s to learn about: – Project governance – Project methodologies – Scheduling – Budget management – Operating in a regulated company/environment.
- Assist in tracking project milestones and deliverable.
The intern will be able to develop key workplace soft skills in communication, teamwork, problem-solving, self-management, planning and organising, use of workplace technology, learning and willingness to take on new challenges, initiative, and professionalism.
- As an intern in the field of Project Management learn how to plan, coordinate, execute and finalise projects.
- Acquire relevant work experience and essential training for developing new innovative ideas and implementing new business strategies.
- With this internship, learn how to apply a diverse range of skills into real business environments and acquire effective time management skills.
- Recent graduate in Project management, or studying the final year of your bachelor or master’s degree
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to details
- Time management skills
- Eager to learn & ability to fast absorb information and adapt new skills.
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must have completed a diploma or advanced diploma or AQF 5 or above in your chosen field of study within the last 2 years
- Have an IELTS score of 6.0 Overall (and no band less than 6.0) or PTE overall score of 50+*
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 3 days per week & 12 weeks period. (duration may vary between 10-12 weeks and can be confirmed by the employer)
- You must have an Australian Citizenship/Permanent Residency OR a valid visa that allows you to work in Australia to be considered for this role
*If your bachelor’s or master’s degree has been completed in Australia, your IELTS/PTE score submission is optional.