Internship, Marketing, Brisbane
Number of positions available:1
Our client is a growing team of ambitious and entrepreneur- minded young professionals. They developed an online platform that targets international students and travellers. They aim to create a vibrant and hip online community; truly understand the needs of their audiences and provide them with updated and genuine information on every aspect of studying and living in Australia.
As an online open blogging platform, inbound and outbound marketing are vital in business activities, in assistance with better understanding on demand and supply of the market. The intern will assist them to carry out a series of marketing activities for this purpose and use collected data to refine services and identify new business opportunities.
- Contribute ideas in the development of marketing strategies and new marketing campaigns
- Assist in conducting marketing research on the current and potential service sectors
- Participate in SEO keyword research and reporting
- Support the execution of integrated marketing campaigns
- Assist with content creation for the platform
The intern will be able to develop key workplace soft skills in communication, teamwork, problem-solving, self-management, planning and organising, use of workplace technology, learning and willingness to take on new challenges, initiative, and professionalism.
The Intern will gain insight into:
- Digital Marketing and campaigns from idealization to execution
- Real world statistical analysis
- SEO keywords practices
- Presentation and insight report
- Relevant qualification – Diploma/degree in Marketing
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills
- Mandarin language ability is required
- Good team player
- Learns quickly: demonstrates the ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must have completed a diploma or advanced diploma or AQF 5 or above in your chosen field of study within the last 2 years
- Have an IELTS score of 6.0 Overall (and no band less than 6.0) or PTE overall score of 50+*
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 3 days per week & 12 weeks period. (duration may vary between 10-12 weeks and can be confirmed by the employer)
- You must have an Australian Citizenship/Permanent Residency OR a valid visa that allows you to work in Australia to be considered for this role
*If your bachelor’s or master’s degree has been completed in Australia, your IELTS/PTE score submission is optional.