Marketing Internship Brisbane
Internship, Marketing, AU-Brisbane
Number of positions available:1
Our host is a leader in providing Paintless Dent Removal (PDR) courses in the motor trade industry. They aim to educate and develop technicians to the highest standard in the skill of PDR by creating a community and instilling a culture based on integrity and respect. In-turn forging unlimited possibilities for their graduates. Their core business is mentoring their students from start to finish into the workplace. With a Corporate Culture - DO IT THE RIGHT WAY, Smarter, Better, Faster, they live by 7 core rules:
They are seeking a motivated and determined Marketing intern to join their dynamic Team on a part-time basis based at their Pinkenba Office. The primary purpose of this position is to provide efficient Marketing support for various courses.
- Work with the Business Development Manager supporting campaigns and new product development.
- Actively attend and assist in the Management team and cross functional meetings.
- Manage LinkedIn / social media and online campaigns
- PR & content marketing support
- Website / SEO development & maintenance
- Supporting the coordination of marketing asset creation (e.g. photography, videography)
- Supporting the research, design and development of marketing materials and initiatives e.g. newsletters, events, etc.
- Assist the implementation of marketing strategies in line with the company’s objectives
- Attending weekly WIPs with business managers in regards to live projects
- Keep the content of the Company’s website up to date and relevant
- Support in designing & development new business presentations
- Support in business development administrative tasks and ad hoc requirements
The intern will be able to develop key workplace soft skills in communication, teamwork, problem-solving, self-management, planning and organizing, use of workplace technology, learning and willingness to take on new challenges, initiative, and professionalism.
Additionally, the Intern will:
- Get an opportunity to be part of the most advanced PDR Training companies projects in Australia
- Get an exposure to their internal management but also an established marketing company in the Brisbane CBD
- Get continual training and support from the management team
- Work for a company that values and recognizes internal talent!
- work at an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Must be aged 18 to 35 years (inclusive)
Must have completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree in your chosen field of study within the last 2 years
Have an IELTS score of 6.0 Overall (and no band less than 6.0) or PTE overall score of 50+*
Must be able to commit to a minimum of 3 days per week & 12 weeks period. (duration may vary between 10-12 eeks and can be confirmed by the employer)
You must have an Australian Citizenship/Permanent Residency OR a valid visa that allows you to work in Australia to be considered for this role
*If your bachelor’s or master’s degree has been completed in Australia, your IELTS/PTE score submission is optional.
- Marketing related degree qualification (completed or in progress)
- Previous experience in office environment highly regarded, attention to detail essential.
- Passionate about seeing projects from start to finish
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, proficient in Microsoft office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)