Internship, Digital marketing, Marketing, Online Internship, Remote
Number of positions available:2
Our client is a Digital Marketing and Technology agency-based company operating in Melbourne with three offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Asia. They are specialised in UX Design, Branding, Websites, eCommerce, Software Development, Mobile Apps, Social Media, PPC, SEO, Digital Marketing and Strategy. The company’s principle philosophies are a fusion of robust, saleable technology solutions, strong aesthetic communication and practical market leading connectivity. Our client team comprises of talented, solution driven experts who establish clear paths for ongoing and future adaptability. Our client connects people and leverage every aspect of technology in and around these connections. They believe the digital experience and opportunity is now. It is lean, agile and disruptive. It is traditional marketing sensibility, ‘what drives people’, but more & more across new devices and personalised for everyone.
To assist in building brand awareness through social media platforms and attracting more listings for the business. This Internship role involves creating content, social media strategy, marketing research and analysis, and other related marketing activities.
- Work alongside a team to develop digital strategies in order to promoting the business and generating more listings
- Actively support and promote the client’s services across all social media platforms
- Assist in content creation for marketing and promotional materials
- Help maintain social media and engage customers through all platforms
- Know about Marketing, Advertising Campaigns and Social Media.
- Have knowledge of Digital Advertising Campaigns on Google, Facebook, Instagram.
The intern will be able to develop key workplace soft skills in communication, teamwork, problem-solving, self-management, planning and organising, use of workplace technology, learning and willingness to take on new challenges, initiative, and professionalism.
The learning areas of this internship will be
- Media buying on digital platforms, advertising and advertising campaign development.
- Knowledge of community management and social outreach and blogging will be a plus.
- During this internship an intern will develop skills related to commercial outcomes of advertising and media buying on digital platforms for clients looking for strong ROAS (Return on Advertising Spend).
A full-time employment opportunity will be offered at the end of the internship for the right candidate.
- Completed or working towards a degree, preferably in a related field (e.g. Marketing, Business, Communications)
- Team player
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills, in both Mandarin and English
- Take strong initiative and are an self-starter
- Learns quickly: demonstrates the ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Research and analysis skills are required
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must have completed a diploma or advanced diploma or AQF 5 or above in your chosen field of study within the last 2 years
- Have an IELTS score of 6.0 Overall (and no band less than 6.0) or PTE overall score of 50+*
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 3 days per week & 12 weeks period. (duration may vary between 10-12 weeks and can be confirmed by the employer)
- You must have an Australian Citizenship/Permanent Residency OR a valid visa that allows you to work in Australia to be considered for this role
*If your bachelor’s or master’s degree has been completed in Australia, your IELTS/PTE score submission is optional.