Internship, Marketing, Brisbane
Number of positions available:1
Our client is a group of committed young professionals with a vision to change common perception on the Accounting industry being “boring” by achieving outstanding results and exceptional services, with an “out of the box thinking” approach! From Tax & Accounting to business structure advice, their award-winning 7 step method helps young families and business owners stabilise cashflow and increase probability. They were once listed as a finalist in the Brisbane Business News as “Brisbane Young Entrepreneur of the Year”. This is a great opportunity to join a team of ambitious entrepreneurs and experience the innovative Accounting business inside out!
The purpose of this role is to support the marketing manager in achieving the overall marketing goals and help drive performance across multiple platforms:
- Support marketing manager to create brand awareness through social media and offline campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends in the industry
- Assist with daily administrative duties
- Assist in the design and presentation of new campaign ideas
- Monitoring social media platforms for trending news, ideas and feedback
- Assist in the preparation of detailed promotional materials
- Help with the planning and hosting of marketing events
- Contribute to the creation of email campaigns, social media content
The intern will be able to develop key workplace soft skills in communication, teamwork, problem-solving, self-management, planning and organising, use of workplace technology, learning and willingness to take on new challenges, initiative, and professionalism.
The Intern will gain insight into:
- Developing and promoting marketing events
- Marketing and promotional content creation and the candidate is able to express their creativity through design tasks
- Developing marketing and advertising budgets
- Collaborative and teamwork between marketing and sales in increasing brand value
- Working with clients with different marketing approach and product positioning strategies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with marketing computer software
- Sound understanding and skills with Social Media channels desired but not essential
- Must have a passion for marketing
- Outstanding multitasking ability
- Ability to manage and prioritise tasks given
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must have completed a diploma or advanced diploma or AQF 5 or above in your chosen field of study within the last 2 years
- Have an IELTS score of 6.0 Overall (and no band less than 6.0) or PTE overall score of 50+*
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 3 days per week & 12 weeks period. (duration may vary between 10-12 weeks and can be confirmed by the employer)
- You must have an Australian Citizenship/Permanent Residency OR a valid visa that allows you to work in Australia to be considered for this role
*If your bachelor’s or master’s degree has been completed in Australia, your IELTS/PTE score submission is optional.