Internship, Marketing, Brisbane
Number of positions available:2
Our client is in the cross-cultural marketing sector, specialising in stellar digital marketing solutions for local and international businesses. With their extensive knowledge and experience in marketing and businesses in both Australia and China, their culturally compatible marketing approach help bring invaluable insights and tailored digital marketing solutions for local businesses who want to tap into the Greater Chinese market and for Chinese businesses who are considering launch of products/services in Australia.
The internship is designed to foster potential talents who might later become a formal team member after graduation at university. The intern will be trained in the skills they need to be ready for a formal position post-internship.
- Work alongside the marketing manager in projects that require using key digital marketing tools, such as Google Ads, Google Analytics and Facebook Business Manager
- Perform market research on required areas of each assigned project, analyse research outcome and report to the marketing manager
- Get trained in using project management applications and work efficiency tools
- Observe & absorb: form strong work ethics and high service delivery standard to our clients
The intern will be able to develop key workplace soft skills in communication, teamwork, problem-solving, self-management, planning and organising, use of workplace technology, learning and willingness to take on new challenges, initiative, and professionalism.
The Intern will gain insight into:
- A solid understanding and skill level using a number of digital marketing tools, such as Google Ads, Google analytics and Facebook Business Manager
- Hands-on campaign management experience using digital marketing tools as listed above
- Cross-cultural marketing sector.
- Current undertaking final year of a degree in Marketing or advertising; preferably a master degree;
- Professional proficiency in both English and Mandarin
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have a strong passion and interest for digital marketing
- Great attention to details
- Eager to learn & ability to fast absorb information and adapt new skills
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must have enroled or completed a master’s degree within the last 2 years
- Have an IELTS score of 6.0 Overall (and no band less than 6.0) or PTE overall score of 50+*
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 3 days per week & 12 weeks period. (duration may vary between 10-12 weeks and can be confirmed by the employer)
- You must have an Australian Citizenship/Permanent Residency OR a valid visa that allows you to work in Australia to be considered for this role
*If your bachelor’s or master’s degree has been completed in Australia, your IELTS/PTE score submission is optional.