Internship, Marketing, Brisbane
Number of positions available:1
Our client is at the forefront of hardware innovation, offering (1) professional one-stop 3D designing, 3D printing, 3D scanning and reverse engineering services (2) 3D hardware and software products including various 3D scanners, 3D CAD/CAM modelling software, reverse engineering software, etc. They are committed to provide high-quality services and products in a timely manager. They cater to specific requirements of each project to ensure excellence.
To assist in the implementation of our client’s integrated marketing strategy and help increase online brand presence, this Internship role involves creating content, social media strategy, email marketing and search engine optimisation.
- Support the marketing manager in planning and implementing digital marketing strategies across platforms to increase online exposure
- Actively support and promote the client’s range of services & products across all points of contact
- Engage with customers across all platforms and follow up on potential sales leads
- Assist in content creation for website and marketing materials such as newsletter
- Assist with email campaigns where required
- Assist in sales funnel strategy establishment
- Monitor social channels for trending news and key topics within the industry, then capitalise the buzz on social media platforms
- Assist with capturing and analysing online campaign metrics
- Plan and action SEO and content optimisation activities.
This is an excellent opportunity if you wish to gain experience and expand network in world of hardware innovation particularly in industrial designing, 3D modelling, 3D printing, 3D scanning or reverse engineering. The interns will be provided with free hardware and software resources and opportunities to showcase your project.
The Intern will also gain insight into:
- Local hardware ecosystem and hardware innovation such as robotics, AI, digital manufacturing etc.
- Digital marketing and campaigns from idealisation to execution
- Building online brand presence across social media platforms
- Completed or working towards a degree, preferably in a related field (e.g. Marketing, Communications)
- Familiarity with social media platforms
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills in English
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills in Mandarin (optional)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Learns quickly: demonstrates the ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Flexible as dealing with colleagues globally in different time zones
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must have completed a diploma or advanced diploma or AQF 5 or above in your chosen field of study within the last 2 years
- Have an IELTS score of 6.0 Overall (and no band less than 6.0) or PTE overall score of 50+*
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 3 days per week & 12 weeks period. (duration may vary between 10-12 weeks and can be confirmed by the employer)
- You must have an Australian Citizenship/Permanent Residency OR a valid visa that allows you to work in Australia to be considered for this role
*If your bachelor’s or master’s degree has been completed in Australia, your IELTS/PTE score submission is optional.