Internship, Marketing, AU-Brisbane
Number of positions available:1
Our client specialises in short-term rental property management. While maximizing property investor’s returns and earnings, they also provide an upmost living standard for their guests who are often tourists, professionals on business trips or residents who have been relocated to Brisbane. They act on behalf of property owners on the operation & control of short-term rentals, with 24/7 customer service, high-standard security and a well-trained housekeeping & maintenance team.
To assist in building brand awareness through social media platforms and attracting more listings for the business. This Internship role involves creating content, social media strategy, marketing research and analysis, and other related marketing activities.
- Work alongside a team to develop digital strategies in order to promoting the business and generating more listings
- Actively support and promote the client’s services across all social media platforms
- Update rental platforms and add new listing where requires
- Assist in content creation for marketing and promotional materials
- Help maintain social media and engage customers through all platforms
- Conduct research on current market trends and key topics in the industry, collect customer’s data and provide market analysis on new market opportunities
The intern will be able to develop key workplace soft skills in communication, teamwork, problem-solving, self-management, planning and organising, use of workplace technology, learning and willingness to take on new challenges, initiative, and professionalism.
The Intern will gain insight into:
- Digital Marketing and campaigns from idealisation to execution
- Real estate industry and dealing with a range of key stakeholders within the field
- Creating marketing copies in the context of property management
- Completed or working towards a degree, preferably in a related field (e.g. Marketing, Business, Communications)
- Team player
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills, in both Mandarin and English
- Take strong initiative and are an self-starter
- Learns quickly: demonstrates the ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Research and analysis skills are required
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must have completed a diploma or advanced diploma or AQF 5 or above in your chosen field of study within the last 2 years
- Have an IELTS score of 6.0 Overall (and no band less than 6.0) or PTE overall score of 50+*
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 3 days per week & 12 weeks period. (duration may vary between 10-12 weeks and can be confirmed by the employer)
- You must have an Australian Citizenship/Permanent Residency OR a valid visa that allows you to work in Australia to be considered for this role
*If your bachelor’s or master’s degree has been completed in Australia, your IELTS/PTE score submission is optional.