Internship, Marketing, AU-Melbourne
Number of positions available:1
Founded in Melbourne in 2014, the company has become one of the most popular food delivery apps in Australia. It has since expanded to all major cities in Australia and internationally to US, New Zealand, UK and Japan. The company strive in providing an intuitive and accessible user-interface system and highly value user feedback to make improvements on their product. This user-centric principle has resulted in a more diverse products ensuring the best delivery experience for customers.
As a Marketing Intern, you will have the opportunity to use your creativity in assisting to company to market and grow their products across Australia and New Zealand. You will receive comprehensive training from experts of one of the biggest food delivery companies in China, and learn to strategically market the company’s products from intensive analytics.
- Assist Managers in designing the organisation’s products (app and website) that suit the user needs and wants
- Assist Managers to strategically create and launch marketing campaigns and incentives (such as discount coupons) that are desirable by customers nationwide and globally
- Work alongside the Product Designers in creation and configuration of user-friendly products
- Assist experienced senior Marketing and IT associates in using Big Data and Analytics to map consumer profiles and understand their future needs
- Demonstrate teamwork and collaboration across the Marketing team to ensure overall success of marketing strategy and campaign
- Gain insights in designing products that are desirable in the market
- Gain experience in analysing market data and translating it into
- Learn how marketing campaigns and strategy are monitored and measured
- Learn to use Big Data and Analytics
- Gain exposure to work in a dynamic, ever-changing environment where you are challenged and supported to drive marketing and communication projects
- Develop key workplace soft skills in communication, teamwork, problem-solving, use of workplace technology, professionalism, time management and organisation
- Completing or working towards a degree, preferably in related field i.e. Marketing, Communications.
- Fluent in Mandarin, verbal and written
- Some experience in data analytics are beneficial
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Eager to learn with positive attitude
- Able to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must have completed a diploma or advanced diploma or AQF 5 or above in your chosen field of study within the last 2 years
- Have an IELTS score of 6.0 Overall (and no band less than 6.0) or PTE overall score of 50+*
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 3 days per week & 12 weeks period. (duration may vary between 10-12 weeks and can be confirmed by the employer)
- You must have an Australian Citizenship/Permanent Residency OR a valid visa that allows you to work in Australia to be considered for this role
*If your bachelor’s or master’s degree has been completed in Australia, your IELTS/PTE score submission is optional.