Marketing / Graphic Design Internship
Internship, Marketing, Melbourne
Number of positions available:1
Our client is a multi-office real estate agency with several offices in Melbourne and Shanghai, China. The company is involved in 85 percent of off-plan projects on Melbourne market. They offer highly professional residential sales, project marketing and property management services to their clients. They are local real estate agents with established reputation within local business societies and an extensive customer networks. Specialising in boutique apartments, townhouses, house & land sales, they educate, empower and assist their clients throughout their investment journey.
Working closely with the Marketing team, the Marketing Intern will learn to strategically develop and execute real estate marketing campaign and use his/her graphic design skills to update and design various promotional materials.
- Assist Marketing Manager to promote and develop company’s brand
- Assist in updating and designing marketing materials with high visual impacts such as soft copy posters and window posters, signage, national and international prints, and others
- Assist in writing content for a range of purposes and audiences
- Assist in the execution of marketing campaigns
- Learn to strategically promote company’s products and services and attract the market
- Develop creative and strategic thinking skills in creating impactful designs
- Get exposure to aspects of development and execution of marketing campaigns, including research, inspiration gathering, work shopping, strategy defining, concept development etc.
- Receive support and mentoring from Senior Creative talent
- Develop key workplace soft skills in communication, teamwork, time management and organisation.
- Proficient in Adobe CC Suites (Photoshop, Illustrator, and In Design), and strong knowledge of typography and layout design
- Highly creative individual
- Strong communication and creative writing skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Great time management and organisational skills
- Positive attitude with enthusiastic approach
- Passion and willingness to assist in a variety of creative & administrative tasks
- Fluent in Mandarin (preferred) or Cantonese
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must have completed a diploma or advanced diploma or AQF 5 or above in your chosen field of study within the last 2 years
- Have an IELTS score of 6.0 Overall (and no band less than 6.0) or PTE overall score of 50+*
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 3 days per week & 12 weeks period. (duration may vary between 10-12 weeks and can be confirmed by the employer)
- You must have an Australian Citizenship/Permanent Residency OR a valid visa that allows you to work in Australia to be considered for this role
*If your bachelor’s or master’s degree has been completed in Australia, your IELTS/PTE score submission is optional.