Marketing and Sales Internship
Internship, Marketing, AU-Brisbane
Number of positions available:1
Our client is one of Australia’s leading new training colleges, delivering quality training to international and domestic students in a range of high-demand industries, including aviation, business, hospitality, childcare, fashion, and information technology.
This internship provides a great opportunity for recent graduates and professionals to learn on-the-job in their chosen academic disciplines from Australia and the world. They believe in life changing experience to realize dreams, account-abilities and opportunities. We prepare today’s learner to tomorrow’s workplaces.
As a marketing and sales intern, you will gain firsthand knowledge and experience in below specified areas:
- Acquire the currency of knowledge about the college, courses, university pathways and prepare presentations.
- Assist with following up on new business opportunities and setting up meetings with educational agencies to recruit international students in the allocated markets on/offshore.
- Assist in maintaining positive relationship with existing agents through regular communications and updating on new courses and providing services to agents;
- Support the flow of communications between internal teams – Marketing, Student Services and Finance in order to ensuring the administration and operational needs of the institute;
- Assist in answering inquiries from students and promote image of the institute and courses to prospective students through face – to – face consultation, phone, email and social media.
- Contribute in research projects on the industry and competitors, help collect relevant feedback from agents through regular communications and report to management regularly;
- Participating in digital marketing campaigns – updating contents on social media and website;
- Support in marketing events such as agent’s Education EXPO; follow up on students and agents’ enquires and covert leads to enrolments;
- Assist with the development and implementation of sales and marketing strategies.
The intern will be able to develop key workplace soft skills in communication, teamwork, problem-solving, self-management, planning and organizing, use of workplace technology, learning and willingness to take on new challenges, initiative, and professionalism.
The Intern will gain insight into:
- Digital Marketing and campaigns from idealization to execution
- Learn how campaigns are monitored and measured for success and potential improvement areas. Research the learning curve.
- Hands on involvement with creative design teams and understanding the nuances of both design and copy
- Strongly passionate about international education and helping students achieve their dreams and goals;
- At least one or two years of work experience in an educational agency or RTO;
- Bilingual communication skills required – fluent in both English and Korean (Written and Verbal);
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong organisational, planning, time management and ability to prioritise and manage workload, meet deadlines;
- Qualification of a bachelor’s in marketing, communication and advertising is highly regarded
Candidate with Korean speaking abilities are essential. Successful candidate will be offered the opportunity for a position to join their marketing team.
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must have completed a diploma or advanced diploma or AQF 5 or above in your chosen field of study within the last 2 years
- Have an IELTS score of 6.0 Overall (and no band less than 6.0) or PTE overall score of 50+*
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 3 days per week & 12 weeks period. (duration may vary between 10-12 weeks and can be confirmed by the employer)
- You must have an Australian Citizenship/Permanent Residency OR a valid visa that allows you to work in Australia to be considered for this role
*If your bachelor’s or master’s degree has been completed in Australia, your IELTS/PTE score submission is optional.