Marketing and Sales Internship
Internship, Marketing, Melbourne
Number of positions available:1
Our client is an importer and distributor of audio-visual products, distributing to re-sellers Australia wide. Products supplied include interactive displays and associated products, commercial displays, audio-visual trolleys, lecterns, mounts and lifts, and AI-enabled robot. AI Total Solution consists of: • Curriculum • Education Resource Platform • AI Inspiration Lab • World Youth Artificial Intelligence Contest, organised by World Society of Artificial Intelligence Education • Teacher Training Hardware • Gomer – AI enabled robot • AI education packages Software • Mobile education platform • Block based coding system • Python SDK • AI Education cloud platform
As a Sales and Marketing Intern, you will have the opportunity to use your creativity in assisting to company to market and grow their business. The opportunity suits for a dynamic, enthusiastic, friendly, passionate and adaptable person to join their fast-paced team in order to learn and develop skills into a sales and marketing expert.
As an intern you will be:
- Assisting in the management of the company’s social media platform.
- Assisting on launching promotion campaign.
- Analysis competitors and current market trend.
- Communication with clients and get user feedback.
As an intern you will:
- Understand the role of marketing as a fundamental organisational policy process.
- Apply the knowledge, concepts, tools necessary to understand challenges and issues of marketing in Australian market.
- Appreciate the importance of cultural adaptation of international business and marketing through appraisal and critical analysis of the social, technological, political, legal and economic forces that affect business performance
- Communication skills.
- Office Word, Excel, power point.
- Making posters.
- Understanding Australian market
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Must have completed a diploma or advanced diploma or AQF 5 or above in your chosen field of study within the last 2 years
- Have an IELTS score of 6.0 Overall (and no band less than 6.0) or PTE overall score of 50+*
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 3 days per week & 12 weeks period. (duration may vary between 10-12 weeks and can be confirmed by the employer)
- You must have an Australian Citizenship/Permanent Residency OR a valid visa that allows you to work in Australia to be considered for this role
*If your bachelor’s or master’s degree has been completed in Australia, your IELTS/PTE score submission is optional.