Graduate Engineer Intern
Internship, Engineering, Sydney
Number of positions available:1
Our Host company is an ISO9001 certified organisation and is leading provider of sustainable technology solutions to several industries including Healthcare, Hospitality, Industrial, Commercial etc,. The organisation has provided several interns with full time roles upon Internship completion and provides outstanding mentoring support to interns.
- Learn how to assess and create technical material, including technical drawings and 3D models.
- Collaborate with design and development to create design documentation
- Inventory controls and management
- Quality Assurance compliance, Inspection procedures, detection and resolution of problems.
- Participate in testing efforts and understand testing documentation
- Exposure to working with hand tools and measuring equipment
Skills and Qualifications
- Tertiary degree in an engineering or design related field
- Sound computer literacy including database management
- Basic knowledge of Quality Assurance terminology, methods and tools
- Sound foundation of engineering principles
- Basic knowledge in 3D modelling or drafting software
- Analytical and problem solving skills