Cloud Computing Internship
Internship, Data Science Internship, Information Technology, AU-Brisbane, AU-Melbourne, AU-Sydney
Number of positions available:1
Our client is an Australian company with a national presence and diverse workforce that specialises in the field of information technology, Data Analytics and Cloud computing. Their primary service is to provide consultancy and training to businesses looking to drive a high-performance culture and to support integrated operations. Immediate Hiring | 20 Hours/Week
As a cloud computing intern you will be working with a team of senior engineers. Your day-to-day responsibility will be to
- Analyze the provided requirements and provide a time estimate and feasibility of the requirements
- Provide a daily status update on the progress
- Convert the requirements to a cloud setup, configuration, installation, and setup
- Create instance EC2 and Gitlab account in AWS or GCP or any of the cloud server etc.
- Support the developer in their need of various application
- Must be aged 18 to 35 years (inclusive)
- Must have completed a bachelor’s or master’s degree in your chosen field of study within the last 2 years – or pursuing a relevant degree
- Have an IELTS score of 6.0 Overall (and no band less than 6.0) or PTE overall score of 50+*
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 3 days per week & 12 weeks period. (duration may vary between 10-12 weeks and can be confirmed by the employer)
- You must have an Australian Citizenship/Permanent Residency OR a valid visa that allows you to work in Australia to be considered for this role
*If your bachelor’s or master’s degree has been completed in Australia, your IELTS/PTE score submission is optional.
- Completed or working towards a degree, preferably in a related field
- Strong communication (written and oral) skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a busy and dynamic setting
- Learns quickly: demonstrates the ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
Flexible as dealing with colleagues globally in different time zones
ECA Internships is Australia’s leading internship solution provider. The Professional Internship Program aims to kick-start your career by providing international exposure and an enriching experience in multicultural Australia. This is a unique opportunity to gain real world experience in your chosen field. Over the course of 12 weeks, you will be able to apply the theory and skills you have learned, and benefit from shared cultural experiences.