ECA Managed Placement Services
Let ECA Manage Your Internship Placement Services!
ECA internships is a trusted provider of outsourced Internship Program Management. We manage your internship program and we see ourselves as an extension of your careers and student services department. We are a dedicated team who believe in the value of combining education with practical work experience. We create a pathway from classroom to career.
ECA internships will manage your internship program. Your students will be allocated a dedicated Internship Consultant to work with students on their resume, prepare students for interviews, develop training plans with the host organisation, and ensure the best possible internship experience for your students. Your students will have access to over 400 host companies who support our philosophy – to create a Pathway from Classroom to Career.
At ECA Internships we believe in creating a pathway from classroom to career. Offering your students an internship program will give your institution a leading advantage in providing more than just an education. Students will be better prepared for the highly competitive job market after completing an internship.
We partner with many leading universities, including the University of Melbourne and Victoria University, to manage internship programs. Managing an internship program requires a dedicated team with industry contacts to promote the internship concept. We have a passionate team of Internship Consultants and Program Managers to offer your students high-quality internships and work experience in a variety of industries.
Managing internship program takes time and resources. We often hear from many students across many universities and educational institutions that Student Services or Career Departments are not equipped to assist with internships. Offering an internships program requires an expert team. We see ourselves as an extension of your careers department.
- Dedicated Program Manager to manage your program
- Dedicated Internship Consultant to guide students through the experience.
- Resume writing and professional development
- Students will have access to over 400 host organisations who support internships
- Linkedin and Profesional Social Media profile development
- We organise all interviews and facilitate introductions within industry
- We mentor your students on interviewing skills and work closely with the students if we identify weaknesses
- Access to mentors within the industry
- Internships in a variety of industry sectors, we are not restricted and will find an internship to match
References and job opportunities, 70% of our interns are being offered employment after the internship.
For obligation free consultation please contact us.