What are ECA Internships?
ECA Internships are non-paid industry placements in a variety of industries, including Accounting & Finance, IT, Marketing, HR, Procurement, and much more. Just ask us and we will assess your particular request. Placements are 12 weeks in length and will give you the opportunity to gain valuable work experience and stay ahead of the increasingly competitive graduate recruitment market.
We will work with you to find the right host organisation and develop a 12-week training plan for you to gain the best experience. Although we don’t guarantee employment after the internship, did you know that 65% of our students are offered a paid position? You will also have the opportunity to expand your professional network, gain valuable references and improve your resume and future career opportunities.
An internship will prepare you for the increasingly competitive workforce. It takes a recent graduate on average 8 months to gain their first employment opportunity, at ECA Internship we will fast track this process. An ECA internship will give you a competitive advantage and an opportunity to be mentored by an industry expert. You will have access to a large network of host companies and industry professionals who support our program and understand the value of work experience. 65% of our interns are offered paid employment after successful completion of their internship. We work closely with you to match you to the right host company for you and we develop a detailed 12-week training program.
Benefits of ECA Internships
- Apply your skills learned during your studies!
- Learn how Australian Businesses operate
- Get experience working in your field of study
- Network and create long lasting professional relationships in the industry
- Test your skills and abilities in the Australia market
- Gain confidence! Australian recruitment market is highly competitive, and Internship provides you with an enormous competitive advantage!
- It’s all up to you! An internship provides you with an excellent opportunity to present your skills, personality and commitment to a potential employer!
ECA Internships manages internship programs for a variety of Universities and Educational providers, including the University of Melbourne, The University of Victoria and Asia Pacific International College.
Our dedicated internship placement teams in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane have a wealth of recruitment, internship placement, education and training experience.